leggi questa sequenza dal basso verso l'alto...
magari ti aiuta a capire...
1. Remove bellypan
2. Locate white three pin plug with yellow/brown and Grey wires coming out of it. This is the plug for the gear position sensor (three wires, neutral, 2nd and 3rd).
3. Disconnect plug.
4. Stick a paperclip or pointy object in the end of the plug to release the pins for the yellow/brown and grey wires. Out they'll pop with minimal fuss.
5. Use electrical tape or heat shrink to cover the pins so that they don't earth out.
6. Reconnect plug, only one wire (this is for the neutral light).
7. Refit belly pan and off you go with your de-restriced fully noise polluting Super Duke!